Aren’t Sundays the best for laying round and do nothing? Maybe you go to church or slip in a late brunch, but then you head home, slip on your most coveted pair of comfy yoga pants, and settle in for a day on the couch with nothing that you absolutely have to do. Unfortunately that doesn’t happen every week, but I really do love the Sundays when it does…
Lazy Sundays is a new series that I’m starting here on Lion+Maven where I round up some of my favorite reads that I’ve stumbled across on the internet over the last week. You’ve seen it before, everyone has their own name for it! I think it’s the perfect way to pass the time on a Lazy Sunday, and I hope you do too!via
- Hungry? If you’re not, you will be after you check out CS Magazine’s 101 Must-Try Tastes in Chicago. How delicious does A10’s Bucatini Carbonara look? I need to get there ASAP!
- Lara Ramos of The Glossarie gives a few tips on the HSN blog about Making Your Beauty Products Last. I’m usually too big of a product hoarder to actually get through many of the products I own…but there are a few “holy grails” that I’ll do everything to squeeze the last drop from!
- O-M-G. Make fun of me all you want, I don’t care…there’s going to be a Pitch Perfect 2! With Beca (Anna Kendrick) and Fat Amy (Rebel Wilson)! E! Online reports that this second installment will be released in May 2015 and I can’t wait!
- I have HAD IT with this winter already. Yesterday I spent an hour attempting to dig my car out of the snow and it still wouldn’t budge. I may have started crying. Anyways…check out these 10 jaw-dropping pools from TripAdvisor-I need a vacation, stat.
- There’s a good chance this Cauliflower, Carrot, and Parsnip puree from Nom Nom Paleo is going to make it’s way into my kitchen very soon! This whole eating whatever I feel like all day long thing probably needs to stop.
- One of the big items on our travel list this year is a trip to Germany in the fall. This Condé Nast Traveler article on Traveling Along The Rhine has me all sorts of excited!