Another week, another Lazy Sunday!
- I had never heard of Loren Hope jewelry until I read Project Soiree’s Q&A with Carly, who writes Createliveblog. After perusing the collection I’m pretty sure that my jewelry box is going to gain a few new pieces!
- This past Tuesday I met Jana Kinsman, the owner of the portraiture service Doodlebooth, and I am totally in love with what she does! Her doodles are the cutest and her warm, friendly personality makes having your drawing done that much more fun! If you’re looking for cute bespoke save-the-dates or invites, or someone to come to your event to create a one-of-a-kind favor for your guests-Jana is your gal!
- Last week I posted a link to a few beautiful pools, this week….it’s the most beautiful beaches/waters to swim in! I’m kind of torturing myself with these pictures, but I don’t care! So beautiful, and there are even more in the comments section!
- Ever thought of creating a gallery wall in your home? I’m creating one in my condo with a mix of art prints and my own travel photos and I’ve been stalking Pinterest all week for some inspiration-what on earth did we do before Pinterest?!
- Want to win one dozen free doughnuts every month for a year?!? Firecakes Donuts is celebrating their 1-year anniversary by hiding 3 golden tickets in their donut boxes from February 21-28. Find one and you’re a winner!
- Ever wonder what New York Fashion Week is really like? Read this hilarious post from fellow blogger and former Chicagoan Hallie from Corals & Cognacs for a quick glimpse!