Written by Lauren Folkmann, Posted in Lazy Sundays
- Looking for a quality caffeine fix? Eater Chicago’s latest Chicago Coffee Heatmap can point you in the right direction! I really need to stop in to one of these spots sometimes soon-everyone loves a good coffee Instagram picture!
- Finding a great hair dryer can be quite the eye-opening experience-you never knew what you were missing until this magical new appliance cuts your hair drying time in half! Rank & Style has a great round-up of their top hair dryers, and you don’t need to shell out the big bucks for quality-my current dryer is #2 on the list and I love it!
- I am loving Jess Lively’s latest installment of The Lively Show featuring Liz Schneider of Sequins & Stripes! I especially love her thoughts on competition in the blog world; I think most bloggers have put pressure on themselves at some point in time and taking a step back to remember that your blog is about you and nobody else is definitely great advice!
- I’ve been slacking in the kitchen as of late but Strawberry Plum’s recipe for Pancetta-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Date Jam might just get me back to cooking very soon!
- Plans this coming Thursday? If not you should check out LUNAFEST-a festival of nine inspiring short films by women filmmakers, for women. The ticket price includes a cocktail reception before the show and all net proceeds benefit Step Up Women’s Network and the Breast Cancer Fund. You can use the code LUNA5 for $5 off your ticket!