Written by Lauren Folkmann, Posted in Lazy Sundays
- Trader Joe’s or Whole foods?? My grocery outings usually include a stop at both. Check out this flow chart from The Washington Post when you need help deciding between the two.
- Ever since opening day, I’ve been head over heels for Eataly. Their Birreria is now regularly serving their 3 on-site brews alongside all the other craft beers in their impressive line-up. My favorite is Gina, a cask ale made with fresh thyme flown in from Italy. Eataly is currently offering a pairing of their 3 beers with paired bites for $16 – the perfect excuse to stop over now!
- I’m such a sucker for a great list and this list of 33 Unbelievable Places to Visit Before You Die is no exception. I really want to get out to Arizona and check out Antelope Canyon soon!
- Ever wonder what Sephora’s #1 selling skincare product is? InStyle has the answer!
- The Eiffel Tower turned 125 this week! Mike and I were in Paris for a few days last year to kick off our honeymoon and while we didn’t go up to the top of the tower we saw it during the day and at night and it was pretty spectacular. If you plan on visiting Paris in the future check out these 6 great tips for seeing the Eiffel Tower.