- Want to know where to get your drink on in Chicago? Eater Chicago has you covered with their latest Where to Drink in Chicago Right Now Heat Map!
- This father-daughter lip sync of Iggy Azalea’s Fancy is kind of awesome – they need to finish the song!
- Proof that there is still hope for future generations – these high school seniors put their money to good use and instead of pulling off a stupid prank that bans them from prom, graduation, etc., they “pranked it forward”.
- Traveling anywhere via O’Hare in the near future? Eater Chicago is on a roll this week and has put together a list of Where to Eat at O’hare Airport. I’m partial to Rick Bayless’ Tortas Frontera, but there are some other great options I never knew about!
- This book was published in 2010 but it’s new to me! Peter Menzel and Faith D’Aluisio have put together some beautiful images to create What I Eat: Around the World in 80 Diets – it’s definitely interesting to see the differences!
- If you have yet to watch the latest ‘Celebrities Read Mean Tweets’ on Jimmy Kimmel, you’re welcome.