image via girl. Inspired.
- Etsy Finds: Old wood given new life – Hurd & Honey‘s unique, handcrafted furniture and housewares are beautiful and I so desperately
wantneed this Reclaimed Chevron Table. (You can also follow this husband & wife team on Instagram!)
- Insta Favs: With an eye for design, stylist, blogger and new mama Liz Bachman of @greyandscout has a bright and beautiful account that has quickly become one of my favs.
- Best in Beauty: Luxury beauty brand La Bella Figura has an impressive collection of skincare and makeup that is made with natural, organic, healing ingredients AND they’re based right here in Chicago. Their Just Jenna cream blush is the perfect pretty pink to add to your make-up bag this Spring!
- Bookworm: I have a serious cookbook addiction and I’m anxiously awaiting the arrival of Jenni Hulet’s My Paleo Patisserie on Tuesday (thanks Amazon Prime). I’ve already decided that her Paleo Maple Carrot Cake is the first recipe that I’m going to tackle.
- Tiki Time: I just can’t help it, I love a good tiki bar! Condé Nast Traveler has rounded up a solid list of the 22 best tiki bars in America that I’ll definitely be bookmarking for future travels.